Followers

Monday, May 16, 2016

DIY - Home Decor

Hello, Crafty Peeples!

I have really gotten into DIY projects.    When I realized that my DM would keep me from spending time in my garden, I had to find another outlet.   Refreshing my home is my summer project.  Today I am sharing the refurbished vanity in my guest bath.   I am putting up a link, should you like to share some of your DIY projects!

I hope to get an information page done on Chalk Paints and Inks because they are quite popular and the price is coming down a bit.

Hugz,
Chana

BEFORE
 AFTER

 I even freshened up the accessories!   





10 comments:

  1. The outcome is just amazing. Love what you have accomplished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love the grey! And your modpodged sea accessories are the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. mural wallpaper custom

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the event that you own an enormous or large estimated home, at that point one can orchestrate the things effectively and still spare some space. Huge size homes resemble gifts for home decorators. dragon backflow incense burner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific is the most suitable word to depict this blog.
    pallet recycling

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. فنى مصاعد

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Vinduespolering Holstebro

    ReplyDelete
  8. soap dispenser holder wall mounted I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Best abstract canvas prints online

    ReplyDelete
  10. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Outdoor bar table and chairs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! We look forward to seeing your submissions to our challenge. Your support of our little challenge is greatly appreciated!

Hugz,
Chana